22 Adelaide Street West
+1 905 766 4166
Erik Smith serves as Vice President, Tenant Representation Group at JLL. He specializes in office leasing and national account management.
Erik was recruited by Cushman and Wakefield in 2006 and served as the youngest Vice President in Canada. Prior to joining Cushman and Wakefield, Erik completed his Honors Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Ontario. Erik works on local and national accounts providing innovative Real Estate solutions for Tenants. Erik's strengths include negotiation skills, strategic advisory, adept management of the transaction process, portfolio management, creating innovative financial deal scenarios and sustainable Real Estate Solutions.
Erik holds a professional accreditation from the Canadian Green Building Council (LEED AP - Leader in Energy and Environmental Design). Erik's unique knowledge of building systems, site selection and space optimization enable him to implement strategic efficiency solutions for clients.
Select Client and Project List
• Torstar Corporation | National Portfolio 2,000,000 sq. ft. Various
• Factory Mutual Insurance Company | Canadian Head Office (Toronto) 50,000 sq. ft. Relocation
• Assurant Solutions | Canadian Head Office (Toronto) 30,000 sq. ft. Relocation
• Computer Talk Technology | Canadian Head Office (Toronto) 25,000 sq. ft. Relocation
• Andor Technologies | Canadian Head Office (Toronto) 25,000 sq. ft. Relocation
• Mundo Media | Canadian Head Office (Toronto) 15,000 sq. ft. Renewal
• York Region Technology Alliance
• Canadian Green Building Council
• Toronto Real Estate Board – Sustainability Group
• Toronto Real Estate Board
• CoreNet Global
JLL Real Estate Brokerage