Transaction Manager (Sales and Operations)
Anna Ho is a Transaction Manager (Sales and Operations) for JLL’s Tenant Representation Group, based in Toronto, Canada. Anna specializes in office leasing from needs analysis, site selection to lease negotiation. Anna and her team assist office occupiers to develop data-driven and human-centered workplace strategies. By integrating technology into the leasing process, Anna helps companies save time, money and to make more informed real estate decisions. Anna is touted among clients for her market knowledge, attention to detail, and comprehensive analysis. Serving numerous non-for-profits, Fortune 500 companies, and local startups on their real estate portfolios, Anna and her team are always seeking new, innovative ways to gain maximum leverage in order to achieve the best outcome for clients.
Anna is also the Program Coordinator for JLL Canada's Ask Me Anything Program where she curates professional development sessions for Associates nationally. Anna’s dedication to her clients and to building an inclusive culture in and outside of JLL has led her to be nominated for SIOR’s 2021 Young Professional of the Year Award.
A Hong Kong native and fluent Cantonese speaker, Anna joined JLL after working on an occupancy planning project with a large post-secondary educational institution. Since then, Anna has worked with a wide variety of clients from non-profit to corporate groups including United Way, UNICEF Canada, Morgan Stanley, National Hockey League Player’s Association, and Ticketmaster.
Before entering real estate, Anna began her career as a crisis counsellor, non-profit consultant and speaker. Notably, she assisted in launching the national Stand Up for Kids Campaign, successfully raising over $68 million. As a public speaker, Anna has been invited to speak and moderate in a variety of fora by United Nations, the Legislative Assembly of Ontario and New Brunswick, CIBC, HSBC, Sick Kids Hospital, and University of Toronto.
In the community, Anna is a lifelong volunteer and trusted advisor to non-profit boards and organizations, and has been awarded the Attorney General’s Victim Services Award of Distinction and Ryerson University’s Alumni Achievement Award.
Education and Affiliations
• Real Estate Council of Ontario - Salesperson License
• Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
• Ontario Real Estate Association
• Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
• JLL Americas EmpowHERment Network Speaker and Acting Team Lead
• JLL Canada’s Diversity and Inclusion Council Member
• CRE8 Committee Member – Connecting Women in Commercial Real Estate
• Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) - CREW Scholarship Award Recipient; Best Practices Initiative Committee - Founding Member; and Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Allyship (I.D.E.A.) - Committee Member
• Lynn Factor Stand Up for Kids National Award - Committee Member
• University of Toronto - Masters of Social Work (Leadership and Management Focus)
• Ryerson University - Bachelor of Social Work
- Toronto, ON | Canada
License #: Real Estate Council of Ontario - Salesperson License