Sales Associate, Tenant Representation
Jennifer prides herself on building relationships based on quality service, collaboration and trust. Jennifer utilizes her deep market knowledge and JLL’s proprietary technology tools implementing processes and strategies to improve the value and performance of her client’s unique real estate needs.
Jennifer’s core responsibilities include;
- Business development
- Tenant advocacy & consulting
- Creative market search and analysis
- Leasing strategy planning and execution
- Project and transaction management
- Lease administration and negotiation
3 years in commercial real estate. Jennifer began at JLL as a brokerage coordinator, quickly realizing her passion and talent for the industry she moved into the sales associate program. Jennifer has been a licensed Sales Representative for two years.
Education and Affiliations
- BA: Honours with Specialization in Communications, Minor in Business Administration at the Telfer School of Management
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Real Estate Counsel of Ontario (RECO)