WEBINAR—COVID-19: Technology opportunities for re-entry
When planning the return to the workplace, we must consider the people, process, and technology involved. Protecting our people’s health and safety is a top concern, and the process to ensure this is top of mind. What many seem to miss is the technology required to bring the moving parts together and, most importantly, communicate and normalize the experience for our people.
We’ve brought together leading technologists and workplace experts to help you make the most of the technology you have now and plan your technology roadmap as we move through each phase of re-entry, from re-activate to revitalize.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate your existing technology and unlock more value from functionality and data already at your fingertips;
- Establish new benchmarks and continue to optimize space and occupancy planning, work orders, and more, to drive safety and productivity in commercial spaces; and
- Build trust and avoid known pitfalls in the employee experience through workplace applications.
- Eddy Wagoner, Digital CIO (moderator)
- Reeves Davis, Executive Director
- Lynn Patzner, Account Executive
- Robert Fitzgerald, Regional Technology Director
Fill out this form to watch the on-demand recording.
DISCLAIMER: JLL and our staff are not authorized or qualified to guide or influence you in the preparation of your own business continuity or preparations plans from a health and public policy perspective. While we are making efforts to ensure we are providing an up-to-date list of publicly available resources, all details on COVID-19, as well as health and public policy implications, should be addressed with the advice of an independent specialist.