JLL leaders provide insights from Davos
Execs to blog from World Economic Forum Annual Meeting and release new city research
CHICAGO, Jan. 18, 2018—JLL executives will join other business and world leaders in Davos, Switzerland, Jan. 23-26, for the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting. JLL delegates will share commercial real estate industry insights in meeting sessions and in their articles on JLL's "Notes from Davos" blog.
JLL will issue three thought leadership pieces during the week of the Annual Meeting, highlighting investment trends and new city research. The firm will also host a breakfast panel discussion on Tuesday titled "The Future of Workplace—Why human experience in the workplace is critical to CEO success."
WHAT: The Annual Meeting draws more than 2,500 business, government and civic leaders from nearly 100 countries. Themed "Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World," the 2018 event will examine how to drive sustained economic progress, balance globalization and local autonomy, overcome divisions in society and govern technology.
- Sheila Penrose—Chairman of the Board
- Christian Ulbrich—Global CEO
- Christie Kelly—CFO
- John Forrest—Global and Americas CEO, Corporate Solutions
- Richard Bloxam—Global Head of Capital Markets
- Greg O'Brien—Americas CEO
- Anthony Couse—Asia Pacific CEO
- Susheel Koul—Managing Director, Integrated Facilities Management, Asia Pacific
WHEN: Tuesday, January 23, through Friday, January 26
- January 23: Paper issued at breakfast and posted on JLL's Davos website ("The Future of Work: Why human experience in the workplace is critical to CEO success")
- January 23: News release—"JLL rethinks global city competitiveness for the future"
- January 24: News release—"London tops global real estate investment despite Brexit uncertainty"
FOR ON-SITE INTERVIEWS OR OTHER MEDIA INQUIRIES:
- Global: Gayle Kantro: + 1 312 228 2795/ email@example.com
- Americas: William Polk: + 1 312 228 3943/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific: Eva Sogbanmu: + 65 6494 3572/ email@example.com
- EMEA: Sara Murshed: + 44 207 852 4430/ firstname.lastname@example.org
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the third quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. As of September 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $59.0 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.