Vice President, Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets
As part of the National Debt Capital Markets team, Adam is currently a Vice President with JLL responsible for developing and providing real estate debt brokerage and advisory services with a focus on growing and leading the Toronto practice group.
Adam has 15 years of commercial real estate experience in the US and Canada, having directly originated and executed on over $1.5 billion of financing transactions. Prior to joining JLL, Adam was an Originator with Institutional Mortgage Capital, playing a key role in structuring debt transactions for clients across Canada. Other work experience includes Vice President with Cantor Commercial Real Estate in Los Angeles CA, FTI Consulting’s Real Estate Corporate Finance and Restructuring Group, Credit Suisse Investment Bank, Northwest Healthcare Properties, and HSBC Bank Canada.
Education and Affiliations
- Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario, HBA 2004
- Licensed Mortgage Broker Ontario
- RealPac Lender Committee 2020-2021
- Urban Land Institute; ULI Mentor 2019
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Organization
- MLSE Foundation Game Changes, Executive Committee 2019