Associate, Tenant Representation
Adam Harun is an Associate in JLL’s Toronto Tenant Representation Group where he works alongside Jon Pezim and Oliver Alves to provide strategic real estate solutions for their local and international clients.
Adam has over five years of commercial real estate and finance experience where his primary responsibilities include developing relationships with the tenant community, monitoring the Toronto office market, conducting lease analyses, preparing financial models, and providing transaction support. Adam brings an analytical approach to each project and draws on JLL’s resources to deliver optimal results for his team’s clients.
Education and Affiliations
• Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University
• Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
• Canadian Association of Urban Financial Professionals (CAUFP)
• Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
• Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
• Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Toronto, ON | Canada
License #: Salesperson