Vice President, Industrial
As a member of the JLL’s Supply Chain and Logistics practice group and the Metro Vancouver Industrial Group, Baktash specializes in providing corporate real estate solutions to tenants, real estate owners and developers.
Prior to joining JLL as a founding member of the Vancouver industrial practice, Baktash was a real estate advisor with Colliers International. Earlier in his carrier with CN Rail and TELUS, Baktash gained valuable business experience and deep insight into the corporate tenant business requirements and needs.
Core capabilities include:
- Corporate services and tenant representation (renewals and relocation)
- Location strategy utilizing various tools including ArcGIS
- Supply chain & logistics solutions
- Land acquisition and disposition, including brownfield sites
- Investment analysis and sales.
Key Tenant Representation Assignments:
- Iron Mountain: Lease renewal negotiation of four facilities totaling 149,000 s.f. in Vancouver, Burnaby and Coquitlam
- Canada Post Corporation: Location strategy and real estate negotiation for a new 94,000 s.f. facility at Oxford Properties Riverbend Business Park in Burnaby and various other transactions in Metro Vanocuver
- Royal Dutch Shell and LNG Canada: Consulting services in support of Kitimat LNG facility
- Shoppers Home Health Care: Site selection and lease negotiation for a new laboratory and distribution facility at New Haven Business Park in Burnaby
- Harris Corporation: Lease restructuring and relocation of Burnaby facility
- Stantec: Site selection and lease negotiation for a new laboratory at Marine Way Business Centre.