Vice President, Industrial
Based in JLL’s Vancouver office, Baktash is a leading industrial real estate advisor and has represented some of the firm’s most prestigious clients.
From startups to Fortune 500 companies, Baktash uses data-driven technology solutions to address complex business challenges that impact real estate strategy.
In addition to his regional role, Baktash is also a member of the JLL’s Supply Chain & Logistics practice group, a team of professionals with subject matter expertise in supply chain optimization, site selection, capital markets, leasing and build-to-suit and industrial project management. His expertise in site selection, supply chain strategy and real estate negotiations enables him to seamlessly deliver on his client’s business objectives and help them mitigate risk, reduce cost and improve speed to market.
- Ashland Chemicals – 60,000 SF Disposition
- BCAA – Expansion
- Canada Post – + 350,000 SF Lease
- ELT – Brownfield portfolio disposition
- General Motors – 160,000 SF Lease
- Greyhound – Portfolio disposition
- Iron Mountain – +400,000 SF Lease
- Owens Corning – 220,000 SF Lease
- Shell – Consulting
- Toyota – 14 Acre land disposition