Executive Vice President, Industrial
Casey joined the commercial real estate business in 2006 priding himself on work ethic and accountability and has fostered these traits into strong client relationships. He primarily focuses on the Richmond and Delta industrial markets specializing in strata project sales, landlord agency assignments, building sales, land sales, tenant mandates, lease negotiations and lease renewal negotiations.
Some of Casey’s notable transactions are as follows:
- 11111 Twigg Place, Richmond – sale of 11.25 acres of industrial land
- 6311 Graybar Road, Richmond – sale of 13.82 acres of industrial land
- 11111 Twigg Place, Richmond – presale of 258,543 s.f. of strata warehouse
- 6311-6333 Graybar Road, Richmond – presale of 150,000 s.f. of strata warehouse
- 1170 Derwent Way, Delta – sale of 14.82 acres of industrial land
- 7939 Huston Road, Delta – sale of 161,721 s.f.
- 18991 34A Avenue, Surrey – sale of 122,691 s.f.
- 7708 80th Street, Delta – sale of 91,322 s.f.
- Sun Life listing representation of 900,000 s.f. of warehouse space.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Capilano University
- Real Estate Division, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- The Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)