Vice President, Tenant Representation
Corbin brings over 8 years of office leasing experience to the team. Specializing in tenant representation. He is recognized as a leading broker in the Downtown Vancouver market place. He specializes as a Tenant Representative in Office Leasing with a strong track record representing technology, financial services and public institution clients. He is known by his clients for his work ethic and his ability to develop strategic processes that accomplish their financial and non-financial objectives.
Prior to joining JLL in 2016, Corbin worked with one of Canada’s leading real estate firms where he had earned rookie of the year in 2015. Corbin has earned a great reputation with both tenants and landlords alike for his professional work ethic, integrity and commitment to clients.
Education and Affiliations
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Canada Real Estate Association (CREA)
- British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)
- Capilano University (BBA)
Notable Transactions & Projects
- CPA of B.C.
- Double Negative Visual Effects
- Pan American Silver
- Industrial Alliance and Financial Services
- Aurora Pharmaceuticals
- Community Social Services Employment Association of BC
- PCRE Group
- Union of BC Municipalities