Senior Vice President, Tenant Representation
Erik Smith serves as Senior Vice President, Tenant Representation Group at JLL. He specializes in office leasing / sales and national account management as a member of the JLL Toronto North Office. Erik was recruited by JLL in 2016 after serving as the youngest Vice President in Canada at a global competitor for over a decade.
Erik completed his Honours Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Ontario. Erik works on local and national accounts providing innovative Real Estate solutions for his clients. Erik holds a professional accrediation from the Canadian Green Building Council (LEED AP – Leader in Energy and Environmental Design).
Select Client and Project List:
- Torstar Corporation (National Portfolio of 2,000,000 sf)
- Factory Mutual Insurance Company (Canadian HQ - 50,000 sf)
- Sporting Life Group (Canadian HQ - 35,000 sf)
- Philips (Candian HQ – 30,000 sf)
- Starbucks (Canadian HQ - 25,000 sf)
Education and Affiliations
- Honours BA – Commerce – University of Western Ontario
- LEED AP – Canadian Green Building Council
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Real Estate Counsel of Ontario (RECO)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)