Senior Associate, Integrated Portfolio Services
Guillermo Rico is a Senior Associate on the Integrated Portfolio Service team in Toronto, which serves large clients with complex multi-market portfolios and diverse assets classes across Canada and the USA.
His primary focus is to provide portfolio strategy solutions and business analytics to large corporate clients.
Mr. Rico is actively involved in the management of some of our largest Canadian accounts, from regional companies like MPAC, to larger national clients with 100+ locations like Enbridge.
Previous to joining JLL, he worked at Newmark Knight Frank, where he started his real estate career collecting market data and performing scenario analysis to support clients’ long-term strategic plans.
Mr. Rico also worked as a Financial Manager at Sistemas MPC Venezuela for almost 3 years, where he evaluated the financial feasibility of business expansion projects. This allowed him to further develop analytical and forecasting skills essential to deal with the sophisticated requirements that large real estate portfolios face.
Education and Affiliations
- Master of International Business, Queen’s Smith School of Business (Canada)
- Master in Change Management, Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Honours Bachelor of Economics, Universidad Andres Bello (Venezuela)
- RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario)
- BAYER – National Portfolio
- Enbridge – National Portfolio
- MPAC – Ontario Portfolio
- LifeLabs – Ontario Portfolio