Executive Vice President, Industrial
Michael Thompson brings seventeen years of experience in industrial sales and leasing to his role as Executive Vice President of JLL’s Metro Vancouver Industrial Group.
He has extensive experience in landlord and tenant representation, land disposition and investment sales throughout Metro Vancouver.
- Currently mandated to source up to 250,000 s.f. for lease on behalf of Pantos Logistics, a global distributor;
- Currently mandated to source between 75,000 – 125,000 s.f. for an alcohol distributor;
- Recently awarded the exclusive sale listing for a $30,000,000 property in Burnaby;
- Disposition of The Waterfront 1371 McKeen Avenue, North Vancouver, a 25 acre land site for $120,000,000;
- Disposition of a flex office / industrial site at 3133 Sumner Avenue, Burnaby for $14,000,000;
- Disposition of “The Dominion Buildings”, Canada Way 1 and 2 & Willingdon Green, Burnaby for $86,000,000.
Michael is the Vancouver Practice Lead for the Industrial Division and is responsible for all inbound, corporately mandated accounts. Michael lives in West Vancouver with his wife and four children.
Education and Affiliations
Michael obtained his Real Estate Salesperson’s and Sub-Mortgage Brokers license from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia in 2003 and graduated from the University of Victoria with a Bachelor of Arts in 2000. He is currently a member of NAIOP - The Commercial Real Estate Development Association (Vancouver Chapter).