Vice President, Tenant Representation
Stephen O’Reilly provides innovative real estate solutions to organizations going to the next level, where real estate is the driver of solutions as well as a resource that is actively involved in supporting corporate objectives.
There are always remarkable benefits that can be captured during a change in real estate - e.g. enhanced corporate image, modern layouts, better location and improved lease terms.
Currently, Stephen works on the Konica Minolta account across Canada. He is also the lead agent responsible for JLL clients locating to Toronto’s downtown.
Stephen has acted as a trusted real estate adviser for 20 years, establishing and implementing clients’ strategies. A single point of contact approach, combined with a commitment to the successful completion of all projects, big or small, plus clear and consistent communication and deliverables has proven to be a winning combination.
Clients and Projects
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Canadian Portfolio (24 locations)
- Head Office 34,000 SF - Relocation
- Russel Metals Incorporated
- Canadian Portfolio (140 locations)
- Head Office 45,000 SF - Relocation
- Wajax Corporation
- Canadian Portfolio (122 locations)
- Head Office 20,000 SF - New Requirement
- Linde Group Canada
- Canadian Portfolio (85 locations)
- Head Office 72,000 SF - Relocation
- Direct Energy Services Inc.
- Ontario Portfolio (12 locations)
- Head Office 55,000 SF - New Requirement
Education and Affiliations
- Pursuing certificate in project management fundamentals, University of Toronto.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Economics, University of Toronto.
- CoreNet, SIOR, CCIM, RECO, TREB